Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Ice Cream

Before the kids' bedtime tonight, I decided we should make some snow ice cream. I sent Daddy out in the cold to collect some clean snow for us. To say the least, the kids were excited.
Grace helped me stir. (No, she does not have a black eye. She is wearing KISS-style make-up.)
Gabriel thought our homemade vanilla ice cream was pretty good.
Daddy tried some too!

3 comments:

Andie Zimmerman said...

I remember making snow ice cream with Landon when he was young. I should get busy before our snow melts, huh?

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

YUM!! We had some too! It was my birthday treat!! :)

Jaime Mac said...

HAHA! I noticed Grace's makeup right away! She's hilarious!