Cutest Blogs on the Block

Lilypie 7th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Sixth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day With Cassidy

Cassidy's daycare was closed today, so she came to our house to play. It was so fun having a playmate, yet another, snow day.
Daddy took an early lunch break and took Grace to the doctor (again! Sheesh!). While Grace was gone, Cassidy and Gabriel played with Play-doh.

Three little monkey eating lunch.
These kiddos have such great imaginations. Gabriel was using the golf clubs from Gator Golf and pretending to "ski."
Grace was pretending that her stroller was a sled.
I'm not sure what was up with the goggles, but Cassidy thought it was pretty funny.
After Gabriel and Grace's dentist appointment, we came home and did a craft.
I showed the kids how to use the cotton balls to make a snowman, but they wanted to do their own thing. Whatever!
Gabriel concentrated really hard on his picture.
Grace gave each of her snowballs names.
For a snack I made some snow ice cream. Cassidy was a hoot! When I put the dish in front of her, she looked at me like I had three heads. Then she asked, "Is this real snow? Off the ground? I'm not eating it." And she didn't eat it.
It was okay, though, because Gabriel and Grace enjoyed it!

No comments: